Little Mountain Preschool and Daycare is a title 22 program that serves children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. We have designed our curriculum to meet each child’s individual needs – with a focus on the development of the whole child in preparation for a successful transition to kindergarten.
Our lessons are carefully planned using a themed based curriculum. Rest assured, we base our program on developmentally appropriate lessons and learning practices that are best suited for your child – depending on what age group they fall in. We give our children problem-solving and child-initiated activities throughout the day to help the children learn.
At Little Mountain Preschool and Daycare, you can rest your mind knowing that we only employ trustworthy, dependably, and highly-qualified educators. Each day, our teachers give your children countless opportunities to engage in a variety of learning experiences which are designed to foster cognitive, social-emotional, and physical growth and development. In order to meet all of your needs, Little Mountain Preschool and Daycare gives your children opportunities to:
- Enhance communication skills
- Make choices and become actively involved in the learning process
- Develop creativity and a joy of learning
- Develop self-esteem, self-reliance, self-control, responsibility, and confidence
- Practice independence, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Engage in appropriate interactions with children and adults
- Develop for kindergarten
- Become self-dependent
If you would like to come see our facility, please feel free to give us a call at 909-882-1100 so we can set a time and date for you to come in to do a tour.